Pages

Subscribe:

Blog Archive

Blogger templates

Blogroll

About

Pages - Menu

Monday 19 November 2018

Breakthrough Strategies to Connect with Others – Raun K. Kaufman (The Son-Rise Program) #autism #autismdiet


Autism Hope Alliance Lectures, Interviews and Educational Events

  • Event: Autism Hope Summit – 2016
  • Media: Audio Interview
  • Host: Kristin S Gonzalez
  • Guest: Raun K. Kaufman
  • Theme: Breakthrough Strategies To Help Our Children Overcome Their Biggest Challenges and Generally Connect With Others.
  • YouTube: https://youtu.be/NYpplvRaTdA

Kristin: Would like to welcome Raun K. Kaufman, director of global education for the autism treatment center of America and author autism breakthrough. Today’s title of our discussion is Truly Social Breakthrough Strategies To Help Our Children Overcome Their Biggest Challenges and Generally Connect With Others. Welcome Ron, thanks for being here. You have a remarkable history. Can you tell us about it?

Ron: When I was a little kid, I was actually diagnosed with severe autism. And I had no language, no communication whatsoever. I was very much in my own world; I would spend hours and hours doing repetitive behavior is what many people call stems, I would rock back and forth, flat my hands in front of my face. My parents were told not only was this a severe case of case of autism, but this was a lifelong permanent condition…

The post Breakthrough Strategies to Connect with Others – Raun K. Kaufman (The Son-Rise Program) appeared first on Autism Hope Alliance.



from Autism Hope Alliance https://ift.tt/2TpxM2F
via Autism Hope Alliance #autism #autismdiet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates